Gellatly Place is situated amongst the beauty of Gellatly Bay in West Kelowna. Enjoy being surrounded by parks and steps from the water, paired with the convenience of several close amenities.
· Follow Okanagan Hwy/BC-97 S and cross the bridge heading towards West Kelowna for 4.9 km
· Turn left onto Gellatly Road
· Turn right to stay on Gellatly Rd and Gellatly Place will be on your left in 4.2 km
· Head northeast on BC-97 N
· Turn right onto Gellatly Road
· Turn right onto Gellatly Rd and Gellatly Place will be on your right in 2.6 km
West Kelowna is the second fastest growing city in British Columbia, appealing to residents at every stage of life. From young school-aged children to the retired yet young at heart, the community offers a high quality of life for all. The city is home to more than 1,400 businesses with over a dozen wineries, 129 parks and trails, an aquatic center, yacht club, beaches, schools, shopping centers, golf courses, arenas, & much more!
With an abundance of both natural & lifestyle amenities, Gellatly Place is truly a paradise. Enjoy stunning parks and pathways set amongst the sparkling waters of Lake Okanagan and the lush greenery of Gellatly Nut Farm Regional Park while just a short distance from all of the amenities your lifestyle requires. Adjacent to Gellatly Place, you’ll find Gellatly Bay- a waterfront oasis featuring a 3km promenade, secure off leash dog park, sandy beaches, playground, zipline, & grassy green space. Enjoy easy access to the West Kelowna Yacht Club & neighbouring restaurant, spa, & boat launch at The Cove Lakeside Resort.